How To Change A Dresser Into A Changing Table
How to convert a dresser to a changing table?
- size of the dresser: Since you need to bend a lot, ensure the dresser has the standard dimension of a changing table.
- Get a changing pad: Get a changing pad that fits perfectly.
- Safety: Safety is necessary.
- Attach the changing pad: The changing pad should have straps or sticky bottom.
- Miscellaneous changes: These kinds of changes are not essential.
Can You Use A Dresser As A Changing Table?
You can easily repurpose a dresser into a changing table by adding a changing pad on top. Some parents use the changer option that comes with their portable playard, while others just use an on-the-go pad (many come included with your diaper bag) on the bed, couch or floor.