How To Cut Hair Around Ears
- Cut the hair on the sides using the same technique as you did for the back.
- Feather the hair around the ear. Comb the hair downwards, over the ears. Carefully cut into the hair around the ears, pointing the shears upwards.
- Consider doing an undercut for a twist. Begin by combing the hair on the back upward, then cutting whatever is sticking out of the comb.
- Cut the top part of the hair. Pinch a vertical section of hair between your fore and middle fingers.
- Continue cutting the top, blending it into the back and sides. Work your way across the back of the crown, using the same angling technique as before.
Top 4 Rat Terrier Dog Food
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Natural Grain-Free Small Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food.
- Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free High-Protein Dry Dog Food.
- Hill’s Ideal Balance Small Breed Dry Dog Food. Hill’s Ideal Balance makes a dry dog food that’s specially formulated for small breeds.
- NUTRO Small Breed Dry Dog Food